Official Training Photo/Video Policy
- Training imagery (video or photo) recorded underwater and during class must be focused on student learning and refining performance. These recordings are not to be used outside of the class setting and are to be deleted after training is completed.
- Non-training imagery (video or photo) recorded underwater may be taken after all training and evaluation is complete. In this case, all divers joining the dive must be informed and agree to public use of the imagery.
- Training imagery (video or photo) recorded above water may be released publicly under the condition that consent is given by the course instructor and all represented participants.
Version 3 had a few bugs (i.e., incorrect implementation of the on/off-gassing models) that were fixed in the release of version 4. The majority of these fixes will in some cases result in differences of around 1-1.5% of the dive time. However, one of the corrections can alter the result a bit more. This applies to the rate of helium off-gassing during a surface interval. If you plan repetitive dives with helium, any decompression plan following the surface interval will likely be shorter in version 4 compared to version 3. With this in mind, if you are used to planning repetitive dives in version 3, you would need to increase the conservatism for the repetitive dive in version 4 to achieve the same level of gas loading that you are used to.
Yes, repetitive dives are now supported through the "Logbook" section, which you will find in the main menu.
To plan a repetitive dive, tap the large + sign to plan your first dive. Then return to the Logbook page, where you will see an entry for the current day with the first dive listed under this day. To plan a second ("repetitive") dive, tap the smaller + sign on the day entry. This will open up a new planning page, where you will now find a "Surface Time" tab to the left of the active "Levels" tab. Enter your surface interval here, and then plan your repetitive dive as usual in the "Levels" tab.
All data of the users is stored inside Google Firebase servers, with secure and exclusive access guaranteed by the dedicated login process.
If you want to completely delete your user and all related data from our servers please follow the instructions below:
1) login inside GUE Decoplanner Mobile app
2) go to the “Settings” page
3) click on “Delete Account”
4) click ok in the following popups
5) Your account and all your data is completely removed from our servers