Solomon Islands 2023
Explore the Solomon Islands
Are you ready to dive into history? Join GUE Explorers Jarrod Jablonski and Mario Arena on an unforgettable 7-day adventure through the Solomon Islands aboard the Solomon's Master dive vessel.
December 12-19, 2023
Our Solomons WWII Wreck Week itinerary allows up to 22 dives, exploring some of the best wrecks of the Florida Islands, Russell Islands, Iron Bottom Sound and around Guadalcanal.
Discover the land-based areas occupied by the Japanese and Allied Forces during WWII and immerse yourself in history.
Limited spots are available: Book now and be part of the fun with the GUE community.
In Partnership with Blue Green Expeditions
Pricing:(Per person, in USD, and based on double occupancy)
- Standard Berths: $5,100 USD
- Deluxe Berths: $5,400 USD
- Nonrefundable deposit - $1,500 USD
- 2nd payment of $1,500 due May 15, 2023
- Final balance payment - due September 1, 2023
- Transfer between local airport or hotel and disembarkation point
- Full board accommodation based on souble occupancy
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Unlimited water, tea, coffee, fruit juice, and soft drinks
- Up to 4 dives a day
- Double cylinders, nitrox, weights, and SMB
- Park, village, and port fees ($250)
- Alcholic beverages
- Additional transfers or land tours
- Dive and travel insurance **REQUIRED**
Available to rent:
- Extra 11 Litre (AL80) cylinders: $52 USD per trip
- 5.7 Litre (AL40) unrigged stage cylinder: $52 USD per trip
- 2.7 Litre (S19) pony cylinder: $52 USD per trip
- Standard Nitrox Package: $150 USD per trip
- Sofnolime (1 x 20kg tub): $440 USD per item
- 2 Litre Steel CCR cylinder set $78 USD per trip
- Helium purchase, price TBD