I lost my card. What do I need to do to get a new one?

To request a replacement card, please go to your My Courses page and there you will find a Certification Card Replacement link. Once you complete the form and submit the $30.00 replacement fee, we will receive your request and process it as quickly as possible. Do not submit this request if the card you need is expired or will expire in 6 months or less. Instead, submit the Certification Renewal request from your My Courses page.