Please see our Featured GUE Affiliates to get a sense of GUE's growing international collaborations.
- Multi-decade support for WKPP research and exploration; this project is featured in the accompanying case study.
- Documentation and museum support for historical wreck sites throughout Scandinavia, the Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Locate, survey, document and collect ancient amphorae for museum preservation.
- Carefully document damage to Britannic (Titanic’s sister ship), deliver video to Greek Ministry while supporting UK historical evaluation.
- Support public outreach and responsible use of cave systems within Australia.
- Evaluate and document sensitive subterranean ecosystems within Papya New Guinea while supporting local and government interests.
- Liaise with Chinese government while exploring, evaluating and documenting the diversity and vulnerability of local underwater caves.