Juandi Alcazar Martin
- Working in diving industry for 20 years.
- 15 years at Rivemar Dive Center in La Azohia, Murcia, Spain.
- 3 years at sumergete.es teaching scuba and freediving around Spain coast.
- 2 years at juandialcazar.com teaching scuba and freediving around Spain coast.
- Physical Education and Sports Science (INEF) at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- 2003 OPEN WATER SCUBA INSTRUCTOR PADI
- 2005 ADVANCED TRIMIX DIVER TDI
- 2006 FULL CAVE DIVER TDI
- 2008 ADVANCED NITROX INSTRUCTOR TDI
- 2008 DECOMPRESION PROCEDURES INSTRUCTOR TDI
- 2008 EXTENDED RANGE INSTRUCTOR TDI
- 2010 UTD TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR
- 2014 ADVANCED OPEN WATER INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2014 AIDA FREEDIVING INSTRUCTOR
- 2014 STRESS AND RESCUE INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2018 EXTENDED RANGE TRIMIX INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2018 FREEDIVING INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2019 GUE REC1 INSTRUCTOR
- Around 7000 logged dives between recreational, wrecks and caves, Spain and abroad
- I have been involved in some cave and wreck explorations, such as Cueva del Agua and Fuentona de Muriel caves, or the discovery of Angelo Parodi and Parpusa wrecks, in Spain.
- Also have coordinate several beach and diving sites annual cleaning in La Azohia and Mazarron, Spain.
- Teaching and sharing my knowledge
- Exploring caves and wrecks
- Sports like swimming, mountain bike downhill and ski.
I am in love with teaching for 20 years, still motivate as the first course, i really like to share experience, travels, courses or explorations with my students and friends.
I really like to keep on learning and evolving in life and in scuba, meet new people and be a part of a strong community to explore and conserve our underwater world