Juandi Alcazar Martin
- Working in diving industry for 20 years.
- 15 years at Rivemar Dive Center in La Azohia, Murcia, Spain, 3 of them as manager.
- 3 years at sumergete.es teaching scuba and freediving around Spain coast.
- 2 years at juandialcazar.com teaching scuba and freediving around Spain coast.
- Physical Education and Sports Science (INEF) at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
- 2003 OPEN WATER SCUBA INSTRUCTOR PADI
- 2005 ADVANCED TRIMIX DIVER TDI
- 2006 FULL CAVE DIVER TDI
- 2008 ADVANCED NITROX INSTRUCTOR TDI
- 2008 DECOMPRESION PROCEDURES INSTRUCTOR TDI
- 2008 EXTENDED RANGE INSTRUCTOR TDI
- 2010 UTD TECHNICAL INSTRUCTOR
- 2014 ADVANCED OPEN WATER INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2014 AIDA FREEDIVING INSTRUCTOR
- 2014 STRESS AND RESCUE INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2018 EXTENDED RANGE TRIMIX INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2018 FREEDIVING INSTRUCTOR SSI
- 2019 GUE REC1 INSTRUCTOR
- Around 7000 logged dives between recreational, wrecks and caves, Spain and abroad
- I have been involved in some cave and wreck explorations, such as Cueva del Agua, Cueva de las Calaveras and Fuentona de Muriel caves, or the discovery of Angelo Parodi and Parpusa wrecks, in Spain.
- Also have coordinate several beach and diving sites annual cleaning in La Azohia and Mazarron, Spain.
- Teaching and sharing my knowledge
- Exploring caves and wrecks
- Sports like swimming, mountain bike downhill and ski.
I am in love with teaching for 20 years, still motivate as the first course, i really like to share experience, travels, courses or explorations with my students and friends.
I really like to keep on learning and evolving in life and in scuba, meet new people and be a part of a strong community to explore and conserve our underwater world