GUE Instructor resumé
- GUE Cave 2 Diver
- GUE DPV
- Technical Sidemount Diver
- Hypoxic CCR Diver (Revo)
- GUE Rec 1 Instructor
- SSI Extended Range Instructor
- PADI Recreational Instructor
- Number of Dives: 2000+
- Favorite Local Dive Site: USAT Liberty, Tulamben, Bali
- Favorite Creatures: Hammerheads, Mantas, Sea Lions
- Favorite International Dive Site: Coco's Island, Costa Rica
I still remember my very first dive, off the southern coast of Taiwan back in 1988, and how that one 45 minute experience changed my life. And although I enjoy diving in all of its forms, I have a special affinity for teaching Recreational Scuba Diving programs simply because I won't ever have that "First Dive" experience ever again, but the next best thing is to relive it by being there and seeing the looks on my student's faces after that transformational first dive!
Now based in Singapore, When I'm not teaching, I enjoy hanging out with the Bumphead Parrotfish in Tulamben, Bali, Admiring the sheer beauty of the Reefs of Raja Ampat, Swimming alongside Hammerhead Walls in Coco's Island, or diving the Caves of Mexico!