Madrid, Spain+34 678 535 773
+34 678 535 785
- I have worked for more than 20 years doing financial and economic advice to companies and individuals, combining it with technical management and management in several dive centers.
- I have experience and Training in the management of human teams, as well as the management of projects and various events.
- MBA General Management and Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Studies
- GUE REC 1 Instructor
- GUE Tech1 Diver
- GUE Documentation Diver
- PADI Course Director & TEC DEEP Instructor Trainer
- IANTD Instructor Trainer Trimix Normoxic, Tek Sidemount, Gas Blender, Technical DPV & Technical Wreck.
- IANTD Instructor Cavern Instructor & Intro to Cave Instructor
- PADI SPECIALTY Instructor Trainer DPV, Dry suit, Wreck, Nitrox, Deep, Night, Underwater Navigator, Altitude, Search & Recovery, Rebreather SCR, Underwater Photographer/VideoGrapher, Equipment Specialist, Ice, Gas Blender & Oxygen Provider
- EFR Instructor Trainer
- DAN Instructor Trainer
- IAHD Instructor Trainer
- +3000 dives
- mCCR & SCR Rebreather
- Participated in several projects of Conservation and preservation of the underwater environment.
- Also social projects of integration of divers with some type of disability
- Wreck, Cave & Ice diving
- Underwater archeology, scientific diving & environmental conservation projects
- Diving Magasine "Inmersión"
- I understand French, Italian and English
He started in this fantastic world of diving more than 27 years ago, although his passion for the sea dates back to his childhood. During all these years he has accumulated experience, learning from different sources and evolving in diving in different environments and equipment. All this experience together with the training acquired in different organizations has allowed him to actively teach many of the levels of technical diving for different certification organizations, both at the diver and instructor level, allowing him to transmit in the best way the passion for the oceans and spread to other people, always safely, comfortably and pleasantly, respecting the environment.
He is passionate about diving in general he feels predilection for wrecks dives.