GUE Instructor resumé
Granada - Malaga, Spain
Red Sea Explorers, Egypt
- CEO and Founder at Black Pearl Diving Equipment and Services LTD
- GUE Tech 1 diver
- GUE Fundamentals instructor
- UTD CCR 2 instructor
- UTD PSCR 2 instructor
- UTD Tech 2 instructor
- SSI instructor (not active)
- IANTD Adv Nitrox Diver
- CMAS SCR diver
- Since my very first dive in 2005 I have always dived in a GUE manner
- Started teaching technical diving in 2010 for UTD and have been climbing up that ladder for almost 10 years
- I love to share my experience as a diver with my students and transfer the knowledge that has been passed to me by all the great instructors i have trained with.
- My passion is to dive and discover new wrecks.
- I am an active GUE member and diver of the recent exploration projects held in the north of the red sea with Red Sea Explorers.
- Very excited and proud to have upgraded to and teach for GUE for now
- Wreck Exploration
- Decompression strategy
- Underwater conservation
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Catalan