GUE Instructor resumé
- 2018-present: Line Crew Supervisor at Chugach Electric Association
- 2007-2018: Journeymen Linemen
- 2002-2007: Apprentice Linemen
- 1999-2003: Alaska Commercial Fishermen
- GUE Technical Diver 2
- GUE Cave Diver 2
- DPV 1
- CCR 1
- 2500+ Dives
- PADI open water certified in 2000
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer 2002
- GUE Fundementals 2005
- Exclusively trained with GUE since 2005
- Cold Water Diving
- Technical Diving
- Cave Diving
- DPV Diving
- Rebreather Diving
- Actively helping build the GUE Alaska community.
All my Alaska Divers, please do not hesitate to reach out with any thoughts or questions about starting or continuing your training with Global Underwater Explorers. Alaska has more coastline the the rest of the United States. We have a lot of exploring to do and I need your help.
If you don't see the course or a time the works for you, please contact me so we can find a solution.
GUE Alaska... that's what's good.