GUE Instructor resumé
- Assistant Manager and Technical Manager at Dive Centre Manly
- Member of the Explorers Club
- MEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BA (Hons) Politics, Philosophy & Economics
- GUE Tech 1 Instructor
- GUE Fundamentals Instructor
- GUE Rec 3 Instructor
- PADI Tec Trimix Instructor
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Trimix Gas Blender
- Scubapro Level 2 Service Technician
- GUE CCR 1 diver
- RTO First Aid and Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Certified 800+ students up to professional level
- Certified 40+ technical divers up to 75m
- Steve is a full-time instructor who is actively involved in the promotion of the diving and technical diving community in Sydney, from entry level to technical diving courses to equipment servicing, consultation and the organisation and leading of local and international dive travel.
- Within his role as Assistant Manager at Dive Centre Manly Steve is an active presence in diving in Sydney, including the promotion of and the running of underwater clean-ups and environmental initiatives.
A qualified and active Personal Trainer who can design strength building programs tailored for the demands of diving and general fitness.