GUE Instructor resumé
View Scheduled Classes
Classes I teach:
Recreational Supervised Diver
Recreational Diver 1 - Nitrox
Recreational Diver 3 - Trimix
DPV Diver 1
Technical Diver 1
Technical Diver 2
CCR Diver 1
CCR Diver 2
Recreational Dive Leader
- Part owner and staff, Fue.no 2006-2014
- CEO and part owner, Fue.no 2014-2017
- Department manager Hansen Protection AS, Fue.no 2017- 2019
- Norwegian Diving Association 2020-
- GUE Instructor Evaluator
- GUE technical instructor Tech 1 and Tech 2
- GUE CCR Instructor CCR 1 and CCR 2
- GUE CCR Diver.
- GUE Cave 2 diver.
- NACD Full Cave Certified.
- Repair Technician.
- Started diving in 1999
- 2000+ dives - mostly cold water
- 250+ cave dives
- 500+ dives utilizing stage decompression techniques
- Project director on various projects.
- Plura exploration 2006
- Blucher documentation projects
- Northsea Explorers
- Fue.no team diver
- Team Reel Diving
- My interests are typically related to nature, physical activity and history.
- Wreck diving / exploration
- Underwater documentation
- Psychology and diving
- Hiking and mountaineering
- Trail running, football, tennis, free diving, skiing and snowboarding.
Languages I teach classes in
Active part of the establishment and development of the GUE community especially in Norway, but also active for more then a decade in other Scandinavian countries.
Located in Oslo, but open for teaching all over the world.