GUE Instructor resumé
- Projectmanager at Yacht
- Business management
- GUE: DPV Cave, Tech 1 & gas blender.
- DAN: DMT.
- PADI: Divemaster.
- I dive mostly in cold water here in the Netherlands, that's also where I made my first dive. Since then my experience expanded towards cave & wreck diving and to all kinds of beautiful places around the world. Before I became a GUE instructor I've been active as a divemaster. The latest class I participated in was DPV, really awesome to explore the caves in Mexico!
- Project Baseline Nionplas: yearly hosting a clean-up dive.
- Survey of Cala Luna (Sardinia)
- CINDAQ (mexico) scienceproject at Yax Chen
- Core-team member of Ghost Diving as volunteer
- All kinds of other sports: squash, top-rope climbing, running and generally being active.
Languages I teach classes in
- Nederlands (Dutch)
From the moment I made my first dive, I was hooked. It has been my passion ever since! I love to be underwater and made a lot of new friends along the way. I quite soon got in contact with GUE and am currently enjoying all kinds of diving, from recreational to tech & cave. I'm proud to be able to train new divers and welcome them to our GUE community. I'm super happy to contribute in expanding our recreational diver community here in The Netherlands and who knows what's more to come!