Athens , Greece+30 22910 41775
- Owner & Manager, Scubalife Dive Center, 2012-present
- Scuba Instructor, 2002-present
- BA in Acting, Agia Varvara School of Drama, 2013
- BTEC HND Business & Management, University of Sunderland, UK, 2001-2003
- GUE Recreational 1/Fundamentals Instructor
- SSI Hypoxic Trimix Instructor
- SSI Trimix Blender Instructor
- CMAS** Open Water Instructor
- GUE Technical 2 Diver
- CMAS Scientific Diver
- 3500+ Dives
- 350+ Mixed gas dives
- 200+ Decompression dives
- 200+ Wreck dives
- Representative of GUE Greece
- Project Manager, Project Baseline: Saronic Gulf
- Diver, 100 Years of Kea's Shipwrecks Centennal Event, Kea Island, Sep 2016
- Exploration Diver, Cyclades Dive Project, Serifos & Milos Island, May 2016
- Exploration Diver, Lemnos Dive Project, Sep 2015
- Exploration Diver, HMT Marquette Project, Thermaikos Gulf, Oct 2008
- Exploration Diver, DIR In Effect Project - Beirut, Lebanon, Oct 2004
- SKAI Broadcast television interviews
- Wreck Exploration
- "A Unique Liveaboard Opportunity for GUE Divers in Greece", Quest, Vol.14, No.2
- Greek, English
Nikos is a long time passionate diver, explorer and educator.
Driven by his zest and never ending enthusiasm, his purpose is to offer nothing less than excellent quality scuba diving training and experience.
He always looks for original ways to develop a broader diving experience, based on a new and different point of view.
He started diving in 1999 and has been actively teaching since 2002 for numerous organizations such as the Hellenic Underwater Federation, CMAS, SDI, TDI, NAUI, IANTD, SSI and GUE.
He is the representative of GUE (Global Underwater Explores Greece and is the first certified Greek GUE instructor.
In 2002, given his desire to constantly improve his skills, he came across the DIR (Doing It Right) philosophy, where its principles helped him develop a strong diving practice to this day.
In 2003, he therefore attempted formal training in the DIR philosophy offered by GUE in one of the first class ever held in the UK. A year later he continued his training with GUE by taking a Tech 1 class in Beirut in 2004 and a Cave 1 class in Florida in 2005.
Having experienced the benefits of the GUE training, in 2007 he aspired to become a GUE Instructor and pass on the knowledge to the Greek diving community. After two years of hard and intensive work alongside top-notch educators he was certified as the first GUE instructor in Greece in May 2009.
Besides training, for the past 15 years Nikos has also been heavily involved in numerous shipwreck exploration projects in Greece, Lebanon, Egypt, Cyprus, Italy and England.
In 2010 he created the GUE Greece dive community to promote news, events and projects that take place in Greece, worldwide.
In 2018 he eventually founded Scubalife dive centre with a vision to offer divers the opportunity to expand their diving frontiers and promote Greece as one of the best diving destinations in the Mediterranean.