GUE Instructor resumé
- Project manager and technical sales manager in force sensor industry
- PhD in Physics (Dr. rer. nat.)
- M.Sc. in nanophysics
- GUE Fundamentals/ Rec1/ BLSD-oxygen provider instructor
- GUE Tech 1
- GUE Cave 1
- CMAS/ VDST TL 1 + Nitrox + GasBlender
- Diving since 2000
- 1000+ dives (warm and cold water diving in Skandinavia, Australia, Middle Europe, Red Sea, Mexico) including wreck/trimix/cave/ice/reef diving
- GUE Lake Constance
- Cave Diving
- Sharing the passion of diving
- Plenty of outdoor sports
Oliver started diving at the age of 12. Since then he continiously developed his skills and started to share his passion with beginners as a recreational SCUBA Trainer at the age of 21. With 25 he became an active diving instructor and got highly motivated by the glance of fascination in the eyes of dive beginners. Once he came in contact with GUE, his own understanding and fascination of SCUBA diving made a quantum jump and finally led him to the decision to became a GUE instructor after 21 years of diving.
Besides of being underwater, Oliver loves the touch of nature and regularly conduct different outdoor sports including: mountaineering, hiking, via ferrata, mountain biking and skiing.