GUE Instructor resumé
Scotland, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
- Work at Wreck and Cave, under GUE Board of Directors member Richard Walker.
- BEng(Hons) (2004) Electrical Engineering.
- GUE Tech 2, Cave 2, CCR
- GUE Rec 1, 3, Fundamentals and DPV Instructor
- PADI Divemaster
- Diving since 1997
- 1500+ total dives, mixture of recreational, technical, cave and under ice
- GUE's Community Development Supervisor
- Project Diver - LST project, Lyme Bay, Dorset, UK.
- Project Manager for Project Baseline Portland Harbour and Project Baseline Loch Long.
- Project Diver for Project Baseline Sardinia.
- Ghost Fishing UK Training Officer.
- Project Baseline Sardinia project diver.
- Project Baseline UK Regional Coordinator.
- I have a passion for project diving, especially with a focus on marine conservation efforts. Through Project Baseline Loch Long collaborations have been formed with Seasearch Scotland, Ghost Fishing UK and Dive for Antibiotics. These collaborations add purpose to a dive and provide a sense of achievement when scientific and conservation goals are achieved.
- Quest Vol 16, No4 - Portland Harbour Wreck Project.
- Quest Vol 18, No1 - Becoming a GUE Instructor.
- Quest Vol 19, No2 - Exploring Scotland.
- InDepth article on Dive for Antibiotics project - https://gue.com/blog/data-diving-for-antibiotics/