- 2004 to present GUE Instructor
- 2009 to 2017 Co-owner UnderWater Frontiers Dive shop and Facility
- 2003 to 2009 Lloyd Triestino Naval Shipping Company
- 1996 to 98 dive guide for 14° Est
- (2001) Political Sciences. Economical and sociological aspects of E-Learning. University of Trieste, Italy.
- Cave and Recreational Instructor Trainer - GUE
- Cave 1-2, Cave DPV, Sidemount Instructor - GUE
- Recreational Instructor - GUE
- RB80 Rebreather Diver - GUE
- Hyperbaric Technician GSE
- 28 years of diving
- Cave diving experience in Italy, France, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, Florida and Mexico.
- Project Leader Phreatic Sardinia.
- Project Leader Project Baseline Sardinia.
- Founding Member of DIR Italia www.diritalia.it
- Founding Member of Alviela Project www.alviela.org
- Exploration diver in Karst Odyssey Project.
- Member of Mexico Cave Exploration Project.
- Former EuropeanKarst Plain Project Member.
- Founding Member Wreck Diving Society.
- Cave exploration, conservation and survey (Cartography, 3D modelling and cave photogrammetry).
- Wreck research and exploration.
- Benthic foraminifera as proxies of marine influence in the Orosei marine caves, Sardinia, Italy
- The Sardinia Project Foraminiferal ecozones in two submarine caves in the Orosei Gulf (Sardinia, Italy).
- The distribution of benthic foraminifera in Bel Torrente submarine cave (Sardinia, Italy) and their environmental significance.
- Benthic foraminifera as proxies of environmental variability in the Orosei submarine caves (Sardinia, Italy)
- GUE Italia Meeting 2014: The Wreck Documentation Contest
- Cave Diving in Sardinia Evolution of the Species
- Alviela: A Team-Building Project
- The classical Karst
- Quest 2004, 2006, 2007,2009,2013, 2015, 2019, 2020
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
Being a diving educator by profession and a cave diver by passion, Andrea spends most of the year in the island of Sardinia, teaching cave diving and running scientific/documentation projects in the underwater caves of the gulf of Orosei. Winter months are mostly spent in the caves of Mexico, Florida and France, where he runs similar activities but with different groups and pursuing different goals.
As he is involved in multiple exploration, conservation and research projects all over the world (Italy, France, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia, Portugal, Spain, Mexico and Florida), he had the chance to meet and connect to many people, divers and non-divers alike, that can offer unique skills and capabilities; working on this network of researchers, divers and media experts is a key component of his job. In the last five years most of the activities involved citizen science initiatives, focused on data collection, cave survey, cartography and 3D modelling using photogrammetry techniques.