GUE Instructor resumé
View Scheduled Classes
Classes I teach:
Recreational Supervised Diver
Recreational Diver 1 - Nitrox
Recreational Diver 2 - Triox
DPV Diver 1
Cave Diver 1
Cave Diver 2
Triox Cave Upgrade
Recreational Dive Leader
United States352 870 3000
352 870 3000
- C.O.O. - Halcyon Manufacturing Inc.
- Messersmith Development Company, Inc. specializing business to business consulting and new product development.
- Diveshopforsale.com a business brokerage firm specializing in the purchase and sale of scuba diving related businesses.
- Formerly an executive with a few international entertainment companies.
- Research Associate - Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute
- Co-Training Director and rebreather diver for the Woodville Karst Plains Project
- 1981 B.A. University of California, Los Angeles - Biology
- 1986 M.B.A. Pepperdine University - Business
- Board of Director GUE
- Instructor Examiner GUE
- Cave Instructor GUE
- Rebreather GUE
- Assorted other certifications
- 4000+ Dives
- 2500+ Dives in caves
- thousands of dives utilizing stage bottles
- hundreds of dives utilizing Diver Propulsion vehicles
- hundreds of hours of Rebreather Experience
- Prototype Test Diver
- I started diving as a kid in the late 60's and have been in and around the water my entire life. After many years playing many organized sports, I now spend most of my leisure time cave diving in North Florida. My wife of 37 years and I participate in a number of Christian activities.
- Photographs and articles in a variety of publications including Time Life and National Geographic