c/o Portofino Divers
via J. Ruffini, 47
16038 Santa Margherita Ligure
GENOA - ITALY
- 2004 to present: GUE Instructor
- 2002 to present: founder and owner manager of Portofino Divers
- 2001 Independent underwater video operator in Belize, Central America.
- 1998-2000 dive guide, instructor, mixed gas blender and manager of the technical diving department at DWS diving center
- 1997 Independent PADI / IANTD instructor.
- GUE Recreational Instructor
- GUE Technical Instructor
- GUE Instructor Trainer
- GUE Cave DPV diver
- GUE Rebreather diver (RB80)
- Diver since 1989
- 5000+ dives including research dives, wreck dives and mixed gas dives.
- Conservation, education, exploration and scientific research in the Portofino National Marine Reserve
- Underwater video and photography
- Wreck hunting and exploration in the Ligurian and Mediterranean Seas
- Mediterranean environment and marine life
- italian, english
Bruno has being diving since 1989, he became recreational instructor in 1997 and technical instructor in 2000, he is predominately teaching and diving in the Portofino area, Genoa, Italy.
Together with his wife Susanna, he is currently the owner and manager of Portofino Divers, a dive center specializing in offer premier quality dive trips to the Portofino National Marine Reserve and to many different wrecks off the Ligurian coast. As a GUE Instructor Development Center, Portofino Divers actively promotes GUE training programs; almost every day they organize recreational and technical dive trips dedicated to GUE trained divers.
Active supporter of safer and more efficient diving practices to increase fun in underwater activities, Bruno became GUE instructor in 2004, since then he is constantly involved in promoting GUE diving system to the local dive community and around the world.
When he is not teaching or guiding, he is deeply involved in conservation and scientific projects in the Mediterranean mesophotic zone.