Beginning May 25, 2016, DecoPlanner is included in Tech 1, Tech 60, Tech 2, Cave 1, and Cave 2 course registrations.
When your purchase is complete your file will appear in your "My account" section (accessed from your personal menu on the right). In your account, click on the "Files" tab to reach your download link.
GUE's DecoPlanner 3 once again sets the bar for convenient and efficient planning tools. GUE DecoPlanner 3 incorporates VPM bubble modeling in addition to our historically popular gradient factor Bühlmann modeling. Both VPM and Bühlmann are easily accessible from the same page by merely toggling between to excel style sheets. Divers can, therefore, run multiple comparisons, changing gradient factors and bubble factors on the fly. DecoPlanner 3 also comes bundled with GUE's DiveLog software. This extensive dive log software provides detailed dive log features as well as the ease of uploading one's dives to GUE HQ for certification card renewal. The very popular Gas Management Program is also included with DecoPlanner 3.
- The simple Excel style spreadsheet format provides divers with an unprecedented level of control and convenience. Divers can immediately change any part of their dive plan and instantly recalculate their profile.
- Calculate loss of deco gases, multiple mixtures, multilevel dive profiles, repetitive dives and a host of various parameters with the touch of a button.
- Experience a new level of control over safety factors with GUE's revolutionary gradient factor method, which allows safety factors to be customized across multiple diving profiles. For example, gradient factors establish a percentage of maximum compartment pressure, which can be individually established based on individual decompression success.
- GUE's DecoPlanner finally allows divers a legitimate and reasonable method to calculate deep stops. DecoPlanner empowers divers with a calculated max decompression stop, which indicates the deepest effective stop. DecoPlanner eliminates the ad hoc, mysterious, and subjective "guidelines" for deep stops. Enjoy a proven and sensible deep stop technology proven by years of aggressive diving and developed by some of earliest proponents of deep stop benefits.
- DecoPlanner displays a range of valuable information allowing divers to monitor compartment pressure of all inert gasses, m-values, %m-value, gradient factor, %ambient pressure and more.
- Enjoy the ease of planning multiple times and depths all at one time. For example, calculate a 200-250 dive from 10-30 minutes in a matter of seconds.
- Switch from Metric to Imperial measurements and back quickly and easily
- Enjoy a convenient and scuba calculator and free associated gas-mixing program.
If you own Deco Planner version 3.1.3, you can download an upgrade to 3.1.4 here. (Right-click and Save as...).
When your purchase is complete your file will appear in your "My files" section (accessed from your personal menu on the right). The file will be available for 6 months. Please make sure to back up your download; after the 6 month download period, the file will need to be repurchased at a 50% discount if lost.