GUE Instructor resumé
Quintana Roo, Mexico
- GUE Instructor since 2014 - 400 students in total.
- 2018 - 2020: Fjords Underwater Explorers, FUE
- 2009 - 2018: Cartographer, Petroleum Geo-Services
- 1999-2009: Senior Engineer, Norwegian Mapping Authority
- BSc (1998) Honours Physical Geography, James Cook University, Australia
- GUE Rec1, Rec2 and Fundamentals Instructor Trainer (IT)
- GUE Rec1, Rec2, Rec3, DPV1, doc Diver, Fundamentals, Tech1 and Cave 1 Instructor
- Member of the GUE Training Council
- GUE Cave SideMount
- GUE Cave DPV
- NSS CDS Cave DPV
- GUE Cave 2
- GUE Tech 2
- GUE Doc Diver
- GUE Gas Blender
- EFR Instructor
- 4000 Dives in total (mostly cold water)
- 500+ dives using staged deco
- 600+ cave dives (Mexico, US, Spain, Norway, France, and Hungary.
- 50+ mine dives Långban, Tuna, Sala Silvermine Sweden
- 200+ scooter dives Open water
- 100+ scooter dives Caves
- 50+ side mount dives Caves
- 50+ dives with tiger sharks
- Photography dives & video dives
- Active part in the diving community Oslo
- Board member NGDF - Norwegian Cave diving society
- Board member Oslofjord Triathlon
- Cartography - GIS
- Wrecks & Caves
- Marine Biology - Sharks
- Swimming, Triathlon, Biking, Skiing, Traveling
- - Contributor to Norwegian Diving Magazine
- - Book: Gjemte og glemte steder (Ronny Arnesen 2018)
- Norwegian / Swedish
Annika is a passionate diver and photographer, who has been diving since 1994.
Enjoys all kind of underwater environments and is happily teaching others to enjoy them too.
Annika is based in Norway, Sweden and Mexico - and is also traveling to other locations for diving and classes.