- 1996 - Present SCUBAPRO, El Cajon, CA. Business Development Manager; Florida territory manager.
- 1988 - 1996 Rhea's Diving, Inc., Maryville, TN. Founder & Owner, Tennessee's premier cave and technical diving headquarters for over 10 years.
- 1987 - 1988 Kapalua Dive Center, Akumal, Mexico. Manger & Instructor; One of the earliest cave diving facilities in Mexico.
- 1985 - 1987 Scuba Dudes, Knoxville, TN. Owner. Area commercial diving for Tennessee Valley Authority, ALCOA, Tennessee Wildlife Agency, Army Corp of Engineers.
- 1981-1982 University of Tennessee Knoxville, TN
- Course of study microbiology.
- 1980-1981 Pellissippi State College Knoxville, TN
- Course of study biology.
- Recreational GUE
- Overhead GUE
- Technical GUE
- Rebreather GUE
- Previous Instructor at various levels ANDI, CMAS, IANTD, NACD, NSS/CDS, NAUI, PADI, TDI, YMCA
- Over 6,000 logged dives
- 2,500+ cave dives
- 300+ cave dives below 200'
- Previous GUE Training Council Member
- Previous GUE BOD member
- GUE Exploration and Research project Pantelleria Italy
- GUE Exploration and Research project Narvik, Norway
- GUE Exploration and Research project Akumal, Mexico
- GUE Deep Reef Exploration Bimini, Bahamas
- GUE Exploration and Research project Woodville Karst Plain - RB80 team
- WKPP Training Coordinator
- NACD Training Director position held for 4 years; Board of Director member for 9 years.
- Cave exploration in Bahamas, Bonaire, Caymans, Florida, Mexico, and Tennessee.