GUE Instructor resumé
- GUE Instructor since 2014 - 400 students in total.
- 2018 - 2020: Fjords Underwater Explorers, FUE
- 2009 - 2018: Cartographer, Petroleum Geo-Services
- 1999-2009: Senior Engineer, Norwegian Mapping Authority
- BSc (1998) Honours Physical Geography, James Cook University, Australia
- GUE Rec1, Rec2 and Fundamentals Instructor Trainer (IT)
- GUE Rec1, Rec2, Rec3, DPV1, doc Diver, Fundamentals, Tech1 ans Cave 1 Instructor
- Member of the GUE Training Council
- GUE Cave SideMount
- GUE Cave DPV
- NSS CDS Cave DPV
- GUE Cave 2
- GUE Tech 2
- GUE Doc Diver
- GUE Gas Blender
- EFR Instructor
- 4000 Dives in total (mostly cold water)
- 500+ dives using staged deco
- 600+ cave dives (Mexico, US, Spain, Norway, France, and Hungary.
- 50+ mine dives Långban, Tuna, Sala Silvermine Sweden
- 200+ scooter dives Open water
- 100+ scooter dives Caves
- 50+ side mount dives Caves
- 50+ dives with tiger sharks
- Photography dives & video dives
- Active part in the diving community Oslo
- Board member NGDF - Norwegian Cave diving society
- Board member Oslofjord Triathlon
- Cartography - GIS
- Wrecks & Caves
- Marine Biology - Sharks
- Swimming, Triathlon, Biking, Skiing, Traveling
- - Contributor to Norwegian Diving Magazine
- - Book: Gjemte og glemte steder (Ronny Arnesen 2018)
- Norwegian / Swedish
Annika is a passionate diver and photographer, who has been diving since 1994.
Enjoys all kind of underwater environments and is happily teaching others to enjoy them too.
Annika is based in Norway - and is also traveling to other locations for diving and classes.