GUE Instructor resumé
Neufeldersee, Traunsee, Austria
- project manager technical development drive development
- MBA procurement management
- Degree in electrical engineering
- GUE Cave Diver 1
- GUE Technical Diver 2
- GUE Photogrammetry Diver
- GUE DPV Diver 1
- My diving career began in 2010.
- I have been in the professional diving business since 2013, first as a divemaster, then as an instructor at another diving organization. There I specialized in the training of beginners.
- At the same time, I can be found in technical diving, where I'm interested in cave diving in addition to wreck diving. I have been active at GUE since 2017 and have completed my Cave 1 and Tec 2. I love the wrecks in the Croatian Adriatic and Greece sea and the caves in Sardinia.
- Ghost Diving Germany
- Project Baseline Murnersee - pbmurnersee.de
- GUE Communities im Süden von Deutschland sowie Österreich und der Schweiz
- environmental protection & conservation
- wrecks & caves
- some Russian and Chinese
teach all classes in german, on request in english
teach Fundamentals classes with mono and double tanks