GUE Instructor resumé
- Projectmanager at Yacht
- Business management
- GUE: DPV 1, Cave 2, Tech 1 & gas blender.
- PADI: Divemaster.
- I dive mostly in cold water here in the Netherlands, that's also where I made my first dive. Since then my experience expanded towards cave & wreck diving and to all kinds of beautiful places around the world. Before I became a GUE instructor I've been active as a divemaster. The latest class I participated in was Cave 2, really awesome to explore the caves of Sardinia!
- Project Baseline Nionplas, last year I hosted a clean-up dive and we've been making photo's and taking measurements every month.
- I also participated in the Project Baseline survey of Cala Luna (Sardinia). Furthermore I participate in clean-up dives as a volunteer for Ghost Diving.
- All kinds of other sports: squash, top-rope climbing, running and generally being active.
- Nederlands (Dutch)
From the moment I made my first dive, I was hooked. It has been my passion ever since! I love to be underwater and made a lot of new friends along the way. I quite soon got in contact with GUE and am currently enjoying all kinds of diving, from recreational to tech & cave. I'm proud to be able to train new divers and welcome them to our GUE community. I'm super happy to contribute in expanding our recreational diver community here in The Netherlands and who knows what's more to come!